Capturing my thoughts

pHoToTaking SpReE!!!

yay! Finally Ee Rong's is back from M'sia! So is our camera! I finally waited for this moment to capture the flowers before it dries up! Haha, it's so beautiful!



my flowers!!! for my birthdae from CHCafe! lovely! Posted by Hello


oH yeah, the interesting entry that I initially wanted to post before the previous one is this...haha...it's my horrible hammie dearie!!!! I shall OFFICIALLY named it as 'Escape'. Yes, sad to say, Escape have NOT learnt it's lesson yet after its 3 days/nights ordeal the last time...indeed, it's certified from me that all hamsters think about is to ESCAPE!!!

here's what he has done, he bit off the bars over a period of time and i thought he ain't gonna squeeze out that small hole...after all, he's quite a size to do that...but to my horror one night not too long ago, I caught him sitting outside the tank...I put him back and witnessed him do his squeezing stunt!!! How smart!!!



this is what my little on 'red alert' hammie did... Posted by Hello


Well, I love him too much to see him send itself to destruction...so with the company of the Ah-Mahs last Sunday...I bought a new HOUSE for ESCAPE!!!



muahahaha! my hammie maybe smart, but too bad, its owner, me, is SMARTER! Posted by Hello

And oh, back to Ee Rong...of coz, he bought me a rather interesting present, 2 presents to be exact, one necklace with my chinese character 'NA' and an aromatheapy thingy with its candles n candle holder....and the name of that scent...well, take a look at the pic below...it's simply me...how sweet...


see that?!!! the name of the scent is Nana's Garden! wahahaha... Posted by Hello

oh yah, W243, BE SHOCKED this weekend when you see Ee Rong...I understand that not many other than myself n YK had seen his new 'BLOW YOUR MIND' hairstyle...haha!!!

1:29 AM